What Does It Do?
Can-Am Tool Corp. continues to provide the industry with innovation and improvement of drywall flushers. Most flushers are only designed to handle 90° inside corners, leaving the vastmajority of odd angles to be finished by hand, one side at a time.
The variable angle flusher is the only Patented flusher in the world that will finish all inside corner angles between 72° and 135°.
Able to adjust to any angle in its range in seconds, this flusher will save you time and energy.
Smoothly spreading joint compound on both sides of the angle in one pass, this flusher produces an even, feathered finish. This ensures that each coat goes on without needing excessive sanding.
Key Features and Benefits
- Finish any angle between 72° and 135°
- Quick and easy angle adjustments
- Finishes exactly like fixed angle flushers
- Consistent results for varying angles
- Aero-quality stainless steel blades for unmatched strength and durability
- Precision crafted to provide superb results
- Four sizes to accommodate your needs: 2½”, 3”, 3” wide-track, and 3½”
- Easy to clean
Can-Am Tool Corp. is pleased to present the worlds first patented variable angle inside corner flusher. Built to make your life easier, it will accommodate a much wider range of angles than traditional flushing heads. This tool will make finishing almost any corner quicker, and easier.
Designed with quality in mind the revolutionary hinged flusher is made with high quality stainless steel for unmatched strength and durability. Additionally, this material helps avoid corrosion, or marking of the drywall with rust. It is easy to clean, and comes in 2½”, 3”, 3” wide-track, and 3½” sizes.
How Does It Work?
- Hold the flusher with your fingers on the front face, and your thumbs against the body.
- Pull back with your fingers, and press forward with your thumbs.
- Adjust angle with the thumbscrew if desired.
- Gently squeeze the sides together to relieve pressure.
(Note: This is easiest when the flusher is attached to a handle.)
- Press the quick release, and slowly relax your grip on the sides.
Using the Flusher
- Apply mud and tape to corner as needed.
- Attach flusher to flusher handle.
- Pre-set the flusher to an angle slightly larger than the corner.
- Place the flusher at one end of joint, apply light pressure, move the tool toward the other end of the joint, and pull out with a sweeping motion.
(Note: The ratchet will disengage when pressed into corner, and re-engage when pulled away.)
- Repeat the pass from the other end.
- Touch up intersections if required.
- Rinse the tools clean with water.